work phone: 220–44–3048
work phone: 220–44–4460
VŠCHT Praha – building B room B307 or BS62B
- PhD. candidate in Chemical Engineering, 2012 – present at UCT Prague (Czech Republic)
- Master´s degree in Pharmacy, 2010 – 2012 at UVPS Brno, Faculty of Pharmacy (Czech Republic)
- Master´s study in Pharmacy, 2007 – 2010 at UVMP Košice (Slovak Republic)
- 2014/2015- University of Cambridge, UK (Department of Chemistry, Melville Laboratory for Polymer Synthesis – Prof. Oren A. Scherman´s Supramolecular and Polymer Chemistry Group)
- 2011- ETH Zürich, CH (Laboratory of Inorganic Chemistry – Prof. Koppenol’s Bioinorganic and Solution Chemistry Group, in collaboration with Radiopharmaceutical group of Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences).
- Interfaces of chemistry, engineering and biomedicine focused on drug delivery and biomaterials.